About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

My brother eyelashes... IT'S NOT FAKE *envy*

Quick post...
Just wanna show you guys, my brother eyelashes. When we were babies, my mom do this trick. She cut off our eyelashes while we're sleeping, some people said it'll make our lashes become more long. And apparently it did, but the result may be different on people, mine just got extra length, my brother got the extra curl, and one baby that i know, she got both..
Wanna see?

how can you not envy this lashes :s

No comments:

Post a Comment