You all know how much i like a good complexion. And this one is amazingly surprising for my liking. Heard so many good things about this foundation, and since this is one of the TOP 5 foundation reccommendation from Goss Make Up Artist, i’m excited to share with you my experience with this love.
First, i have two more palette coming, see how much i like this? :D
I use this for my clients, use this on day and night, sunshine and rain. Used, Tested, Approved.
Let’s get to know this foundation better shall we?
To light for my liking, when i swatch it.
After several times of using, with different application here’s my final thought.
- With finger : Melted in your hand, not a bad thing but somehow i didn’t like it anymore. Why? Time Consuming, since i’m a working lady now, every minutes counts. Late to the office is a big NO NO, agree? The result when using finger, is more tricky. It glides well, sure. But for some area you really need time to make sure everything is covered.
With sponges :
- Egg Sponge
Blended easily, as well as the rest of the foundation amount get absorbed to the sponge easily. So this is a love and hate relationship. The plus is, with the shape of this sponge, you can reach the area that is hard to apply when you’re using finger. For me is the wide cheek,LOL.
Blend easlily too, and same with the egg sponge. Love and hate.
- Stippling Brush
Fast. Fast. FAST! Need anymore reason? Blended nicely, buildable.
My favourite application when using this foundation
- Using finger in some area, my under eye, then with stippling brush apply this to the rest of the face. Then with sponge, set the T area with loose powder.
What i love about this foundation :
- · HD, seriously looking good in pictures, with flash a bit tricky, some area still shine but it was due to my skin type. Combination and acne prone, and because i didn’t touch up, remember i’m the “Lazy to Touch up kinda GIRL”.
- · CHEAP, duuh? LOL...
- · Staying power superb! Working 9-6 sometimes 7 and hang out after for dinner (waiting for trafficwar to be ended before went home). Anymore prove you need? Mind me “ojekking” to office, and lunch have to run around the crossing bridge sometimes walked around 10 minutes, make it 20 minutes to back and forth in the humid weather of Jakarta.
- · Buildable, want a sheer coverage? Can do.. Medium coverage can do,too. Heavy, have to added compact/ setting powder. With this foundation, i don’t think it’s neccessary to add TWC to set it. Too much, and will ruin the HD thingy, you might look too “make up”.
- · Lots of shade to choose, you can choose the exact shade for your face.
- · Packaging is tricky, too close with each other, sometimes it get mixed up if i were in hurry.
- · Didn’t cover acne scars well. HAVE TO add concealer, with i’m good with showing of some flaws. (Blah.. i was too lazy to grab my concealer from my vanity case, :p so what happened was i use the lighter shade to conceal the acne scars, sometimes).
- · You need to set this foundation! Serious! Loose powder will do. I think it’s was the contra from HD thingy, you can wear it alone, but sometimes it still need “something” to hold on to so it wont crease, melted, whatsoever. Or if you’re lazy you can set it with setting spray.
Share with me some thought, pretties. What’s you experience with this HD thingy?
Graftobian HD Palette