About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Monday, October 29, 2012

2012 FAVOURITES for MAKE UP (Not include Palettes)

First, i apologize for the low quality of pictures. I took it with my Blackberry, too lazy to move on from the carpet. It was exhausting doing Make Up Detox, how do you feel have to giveaway your babies and throw it away. Huhuhu T-T

I did Make Up Detox already, have you???

Finally sharing with you all the make up (not include palletes) that i have, and my favourite for 2012.


Foundation

I got 38 Foundations, include Powder, Cream Foundation, TWC, etc.
My favourites :
1. Revlon Airbrush - Golden Beige
2. Revlon Age Defying DNA - Early Tan
3. Australis Mineral Inject - Golden Tan
4. Clinique Even Better - Neutral

Blush On

I got 12 blush on, combination of cream blush, powder blush, mineral blush.
Favourite are :
1. NYX Cream Blush - Orange (take a peek here)
2. Inez Gold Dipped Brick (take a peek here)

Eyeshadow

From single eyeshadow to duo, to quad eyeshadow, i have 20 of them.
My favourite of all time :
1. Inez - Vienna (see the battle here)
2. Highlighter, Benefit - Miss Popularity
3. MAC - Deep truth




  Lips Section   Lipstick, Lipgloss, Lipbalm = 25 These are my favourites, from Red A that cost less than $1 = Rp 9.500 to Make Up Forever    

The favourite Red Lipstick goes to :
Graftobian - Garnet ; MUFE - 42 ; NYX Black Label- Cherry


Graftobian - Garnet ; MUFE -  42 ; NYX Black Label- Cherry


I also loves lipglosses, you all know i have a weak heart for lipgloss. And my favourite still Napoleon Perdis Limited Edition

The right one is MUFE - it's not lipgloss but liquid lip color and i love it too

Eyeliner

My favourite is Clinique Quickliner For Eyes Intense, love it to death. I attend David Guetta Concert in Jakarta and partying all night long, the eyeliner not smudging at all, in my eyes it appear to be sweat proof too :p

I also like Urban Decay - Mildew, the green is fascinating.
And of course, the famous MAC FLUIDLINE - Black


The small one is my favourite eyebrow pencil LYRA :p
 Mascara

Have 6 of them, but favourite ones is Maybelline Volumn Express *ran out of it already* i guess it's my all time favourite. Tried Lancome Hypnose already, so so.. IMHO.


PRIMER
I have like 3 face promer from The Face Shop, Revlon HD, Rimmel.
Eyes Primer : UDPP Mini, and Aubeau still the champions, well ok both of theme. But ELF Mineral Eye Primer is also my favourite.
And i have one lip corrector : Natural Born Cosmetics Lip Fix Matte Neutralizer

I am too lazy to do monthly favourites. So this is it, the champions for 2012. What is yours?

12 comments:

  1. aaa... keren ... bikin kepengen dehh . Like thiss yoo like this ...
    nice post
    saling follow yuuukkk ...
    http://wonderfullstraycat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... alot of stuff u have, Mbak Mada^^
    Ngiler lihat Foundienya ama lip colornya banyak bangeeettt....

    main2 ke blog saya, mbak^^
    baladapenulisamatir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah makeup nya lengkap banget!!!!
    mauuuuuuuu >_<

    http://ameliautamiputri.blogspot.com/
    kunjungi blog aku yah :D

    ReplyDelete