About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Swatch NYX black Label Lipstick

And when my friend drove me home earlier, she decided to hang out in my room for a while. And made quite a damage! She literally throw away anything from my traincase and played with it, doing swatch and yeah we had fun. She just being silly and the positive thing was i realize that i have this NYX lipstick that i never worn! Dooh.... it hide under the traincase covered with shimmering powder which i rarely wear.

So this is the late night narcism, we took pics and doing make up. I decided to practice what i learn from Kelas Dandan, and it was quite satisfaction.

NYX Black Label Lipstick in Cherry (BLL 105)

L : Australis Mineral Inject Foundation in Golden Tan - R : NYX BLL 105
 (Bottom L : swipe once R : swipe twice)

Swatch on lips, i added orange lip gloss to it, and loving the result
FOTD :

The left pic was earlier today around 2 PM, using Australis foundation. Right pic was having fun on the photoshoot while doing swatch post :D

I love how the foundation turns out on my face, will do a separate review about this.

Face : Sari Ayu Moisturizer, Australis - Golden Tan, Fanbo TWC - Gaharu
Cheek : Ulta Bronzer, Amuse Blush Palette
Eyes : Sari Ayu 25th Anniversary Palette (dark blue, tosca, and cream), NYX jumbo pencil White as base, Lyra eyebrow pencil in darck chocolate.
Lips : NYX BLL 105, lipgloss on the center of the lips.

Picture spam (MY FAVOURITE PART) *evil grin*


No comments:

Post a Comment