About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Swatches and Review of Urban Decay 15th Anniversary 24/7 Eyeliner Set

Since, i'm a big fan of green, teal color lately.. and my fellow FD friend open a spree (thx sergeantkero) i got myself this fabulous mildew eyeliner. Means with Zero on my traincase, i got myself two Urban Decay Eyeliner already whoppiee, waiting for another spree... kinda eye-ing on Asphyxia and Uzi.


mildew on my lower lashline


Indoor swatches
 no flash
 with flash
My opinion :

Love the color, staying power ok but not that great maybe since i have sensitive eyes and wearing contact which my eyes get watery a lot, soft applicator pen makes easy to apply. For better staying power i suggest wear eyeshadow base before you apply it.

Repurchase :
Yes, other shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment