About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Saturday, April 16, 2011

(EDITED : SOLD - BATCH 1) BLOG SALE : Coming Soon - Adopt My Preloved Dresses ^^

Due to some funding, i need to let my babies go... Will tell later what event that i'm currently busy with *finger crossed*, support me with your love gals...
I'm gonna sell this dresses with cheap price, everything will be told and shown on the exact condition.
Rules is only one : TRUST ^^

Terms and Condition :
  1. Booked only 1x 24 hours
  2. No price haggling 
  3. I'll send the stuff the next day after you make payment 
  4. All price excluded shipping fee, (Bandung : Free, Jakarta idr 5000, other places FLAT idr 10.000)
Happy shopping darla...



No comments:

Post a Comment