About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Monday, April 4, 2011

SHORT POSTING!

Dear Ladies,

I'm not gonna hauling until July... due to some reason. So this few month bear with my FOTD and review of the products that i already been using and my favourite, only.. Well some stuff is on the way tho' but this is the last month that i'm gonna spend money on hauling everything.
Need some saving, tell you later why... Not being misterious but shy to tell why..

I'm gonna do certain FOTD, maybe more celeb inspired, and how to video *crossing finger, still working my ass of learning to edit videos*, review and posting April's haul.

Thanks you for your support by keep reading tho' truly appreciated, and to my new blogger friends, welcome to my vanity world.. I hope you ladies enjoy your time by reading my blog, heart you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment