About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Review and Swatches of Napoleon Perdis Limited Edition Lip Gloss

Today, after a long delay finally i got my lip gloss set. I'm so happy.. because i'm not a lipstick person, more to a lip gloss person. And when i first saw it online, on www.drugstore.com i was like.... "I GOTTA HAVE THAT", luckily one of FD member open a spree, and i ordered this to her. Thank you mimo... ^^

I first heard of Napoleon Perdis when i watch "Australia's Next Top Model", hm.. this brand sounds promising. I googled and found the website, but the stuff is kinda pricey (for me) and forget about it for quite a long time, then when i start doing make up, it cross my mind again. And voila here i am with the cutest lip gloss i've seen. I prefer this than my Mac dazzle glass.


the huge box
ingredients, sorry for the blitz :(
L-R : watermelon, tangerine, strawberry, peach, rapsberry
L-R : watermelon, tangerine, strawberry, peach, rapsberry
Pros :
Cheap $16 (website price) not include shipping to Indonesia
Huge 10ml
Thick
Long Lasting
Fruity Sensation
Great Range of Nude Colors

Cons :
Not available locally
Kinda hard to applied, has to be several times (the gloss stick just a bit on the applicator when you pull the head of the tube)


Repurchase : Even i want to, will they sell it anymore? It's limited edition :)



Extended

Today i was suppose to be on my choir rehearsal, but it was raining like there's no tomorrow. After wait for 45 mins finally i gave up and get change and went to get some groceries instead. Yeah.. by groceries i mean, instant noodles, a lot of it hahaha...
But i'm already put some make up on, trying this lip gloss.. so why waste it. Let's take a peek :D

Tangerine only, no lipstick
FACE
garnier roll on
clinique moisture surge
maybelline bb cream
revlon loose powder in light 01
nyc bronzer

EYES
Etude eye liner gel
maybelline mascara
inez eye brow pencil in dark brown

LIPS
revlon loose powder (tap only on the lips)
NP - Tangerine

Thank you for reading and stay fabulous ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment