About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My First Sample Make Up

I read about Ciel Mineral on FashioneseDaily, my dearest online forum. They recently throw a free sample, just send your request  here 
But you have to pay for the shipping which cost you Rp. 30.000 or around $3.5, which is a bargain yah.. :)

To read more about this you can visit their website too.

I got 3 shades of foundation, one blush on, and one veil powder also i request kabuki brush to apply the stuff. Hopefully they still got the free sample giveaway.
I did use this, but didn't pay much attention to it. I'll wear it tomorrow and give the review to you ladies.
Thank you for reading, ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment