About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Friday, March 18, 2011

Today's Outfit

I suppose to have a choir practice yesterday, and the weather was not so cold and windy. So i decide not to layer my top with jacket like always, but to use some thick cotton shirt. Comes in white, so i probably look big. But since i'm going to be sweaty and running along with public transport comfy is a must.

TOP : Jean Blue
Jeans : Some small boutique in Medan
Shawl : Mark and Venus - Ciwalk
Wedges : Giovanni - IP
Earrings : Stroberi - PVJ

No comments:

Post a Comment