About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Cream Foundation Routine

I'm in never ending search of my soulmate, yes.. i'm talking about foundation that fits my shade. It'll be a looong journey, but i'm not giving up, YET. LOL...
It's just i finally found a perfect way (FASTEST) to applying them :)

My bare face- after toner and moisturizing lotion
I dipped the head of the CS duo fiber brush into the foundie jar
Apply the brush with circular motion to get a flawless finish look
After finish with the cream foundation
I apply the loose powder after with my pink brush from MUS
Start from the hairline and then blend it inward
This is the finish look
See my point? Yeah, it's a never ending search :) i look so white hihihihi...

But i got a life saver, my bronzer - applied with MUS brush too... makes my skin a little sunkissed look, instead of white...
Can see the difference? I hoped you can...
And FOTD (again with green, i hoped you guys don't get sick of this color just yet, bear with me ladies hehe..)

Face :
LT Pro cream foundie in yellow orange
Marcks loose powder in creme
LT Pro PB no 04
Inez eyebrow pencil in dark chocolate

Eyes :
Sari Ayu 25 years edition
Pixy liquid eye liner in black
Sari Ayu duo mascara and eyeliner

Lips :
Napoleon Perdis lipgloss in watermelon


5 comments:

  1. mada lucuuuu ijonyaaa :D aaah makin ngiler nih ama palet 25 taun :/ btw kamu apply bronzernya bagus amaaat *tepok tangan* aku kalo apply bronzer pasti keliatan bergaris gitu deh di tulang pipi :/
    btw itu bronzer dr lt pro berapaan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dikasih say :D gak tau deh harganya... maap gak membantu, tapi itu refill-an jadi pasti dibawah 40k keknya..
    thx on ur comment, hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mada .. ini e/s ijonya cocok banget sm lo .. cakep banget deh

    ReplyDelete
  4. mada, di foto yang akhir2 foundationnya dah ga keputihan tuh, gara2 bronzernya atau karena emang make-up nya dah 'mateng'. kan suka gitu tuh ^^

    aduuuhhhh si palet 25 tahun tuh kapan masuk sini yaaakkksss... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @jule : lagi demen si ijoo nih mak :D thank u..
    @poo : lagi demen eksperimen ama cream foundie mak... ini udah mulai agak2 nemu si shade yang pas :D thank u yaak...

    ReplyDelete