About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

HAUL

Okay, this is the stuff that arrived at my door this few days...

TOOLS

coastal scent pink duo fiber stippling brush - from aqualysa

ELF Powder Brush from Studio Line - from pinkyrose

MAKE UP

UD Show Pony - sory for the pic :D - from purplerebel

SKINCARE

my HG for facial wash -from pinkphunk
ESSENTIAL

Why? Because i lost mine, remember? :(
Urbanoutfitters - from kartin
huge space inside - love this-
I got this all from my fashionesedaily friends, they open a spree and custom purchased some for me... thanks ladies :)

Review will be posted soon, i'm kinda exhausted today :) See ya around ladies....

No comments:

Post a Comment