Back then i was still at my hometown which i can't online much. Just a while because we're busy at the restaurant for Lunar (usually holiday and weekend is the most hectic time for my restaurant), so i kinda forgot about it untill today i got nothing to do at home so i end up with checking my friends blog. And thank you ladies, it seriously draw a smile on my face. Heck.. who am i kidding, BIG GRIN on my face. I will keep up my work, and please do always give me feedback because i'll never stop learning. After all life is a never ending learning process, agree? :)
|The Versatile Blogger Award|
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your blog
- Tell us 7 things about yourself
- Award 7 recently discovered new bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s)
7 Random Things about me :
- I don't like when people making fun of my boobs, even though i laughed at it but its irritating. Yeah for 44/150 i got a big boobs 34D, SO???
- I really can't and won't respect people that can't be trusted!
- I like to lots and lotttttsss of books on my shelves but don't wanna waste money for buying just yet, so i end up renting books and buying CLEO magazines every month :D
- I put my friends on circle, i got tons of friends, but i choose few to be my good friend. And can't live without my banciks and my bencongs.
- I love to steal on high end products (make ups, fashion wear, shoes, bags) and ended up buying dept. stores brands such as H&M and Forever21 and Matahari (Available locally in Indonesi), and drugstore make up if i can join a spree that my FD friends offer.
- I'm trying to love local brand for make ups, but trying to save for high end make up from abroad too :D
- I'm just so deep into trouble right now, i'm stuck with my thesis....
That's all ladies.. thank u :)