About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Random FOTD

Just because i got stuck at home on weekend, doesn't mean that i'm stuck and sobbing. Got used to this already, beside my wallet is still MIA and i'm running out of cash plus my ATM was expired. Got to wait for probably a week to get this done, because my bank didn't have the instant ATM (you know the one with no names on it) so i have to be very smart in spending my not so much cash left hahaha, and here i am sitting in front of my mirror and yeah yeah... my messy dresser playing with my babies and love LOL.

some silly try out, before i took my afternoon bath :D
before
Just went home from groceries shopping, and it was raining outside, and the rest of the stories you know. I'll let the pictures tells u :)

no flash
no flash
About the product that i used it's pretty much the same with the post here i just added the dramatic black and silver eyeshadow from Sari ayu 25 years edition.

PS : How's the blending going on? Good enough? Or i still need more blending on those eyes? Thanks ladies, and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment