About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Today's Outfit *basically under $10* :D

Huh.. after a very "awakening" noon, let's just calm ourselves and be silly.
Me not so today, i think this was 2 days ago when i was in the mood for being playful and colorful (read : green and teal to be exact :D )

Look at my cute pose, too much? Ah.. life's short so be happy in everything you do.. like me, i'm happy with my outfit :) that'll do for now :p



Jacket : some korean stuff *mom's gift* so it's FREE :)
Top : BTC - Rp 15.000 (less than $2)
Flat : ITC Kuningan Rp 35.000 (less than $4)
Earrings : Stroberi Rp 12.000 (less than $1.5)
Bangles : Souvenir from my besties (all of them)

FABULOUS FIND : My junior high school jeans.... 
some tips, don't afraid to recycle your old outfit...







Some FOTD, posted here for details. What i used and stuff..

forgive the loundry on the background >.<
Thank you for keep reading ladies, hope you guys have a nice day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment