About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Make Over - Jessie Jugi (JJ's) Prewedding

Long postponed pictures..

Forgot what i used on her face, because i did several times of changing make up. It's her prewedding, and we got lots of fun doing this project. They are both very funny, and it's just a heart warming experience watching love birds, agree? :)



Outdoor location is Anyer Beach in Banten, and Kota Tua In Jakarta also a friend studio.






They come with a cute concept, they want their prewedding pictures to be funny and show their personality. Which pretty much explaining their individual character, funny, expressive and caring. It's been different than other prewedding that i did in my entire career, usually couple wants the romatic or certain look ex : 60 look, dolly or even fantasy. Their prewedding pretty much not differ in location, but in concept they're funny.
Just take a look at the picture with only eyes, aren't they adorable..

And thanks a lot for the opportunity guys, it's been my honour working with you! Your ever after journey, begins now..... XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment