About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Start From Yourself, Start Now!

Hey dear ladies,

I brought this news with warmth inside my heart, today has been held a small fund raising for Febri by Maranatha Choir (my choir). I told them his story ( read here for detail), and they're very excited to help. Also decided to do two days of fund raising instead of just one day. Because tomorrow is the last day of practice before they're facing the exams. And some of them were just like me, hearing the news with tears on their eyes.
I'm so proud of my chorister. And did hoped that our prayer and funding will do Febri some good.
God Bless him there... Get well soon, Febri.



I'll keep update about him, and how much did we raise for the funding. Thank you for keep reading ladies, be beautiful inside out ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment