About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

FOTD and review of Ciel Minerals

This past two days, i've been wearing Ciel Mineral products. You guys can see the products that i got here .
Since i got three different kind of mineral foundation (lightly medium - full coverage :  medium - medium coverage : medium - full coverage), i'm doing different type of this mineral product for this past two days.


Day 1 

lightly medium  - full coverage , nyc bronzer a bit on my cheek bone, sari ayu duo eyeliner and mascara
right before i went out, still inside the house
after 4 hours
late at night, which about 7 hours later before i went to bed
I quite like the lightly - medium full coverage because it make my face brighter and i love the coverage which is sheer for daily make up. I like light make up for daily so when i have to wear a bit more make up on my face it won't look "ordinary".

Day 2

Because i'm having coffee with my dearest besties, i decided to put more make up on my face and use the medium - medium full coverage. Because i know, i'll stay untill late with them, chit chat and updating about each other life is never take only couple hours :D
Products :
clinique moisture surge
pac twc no 2 to conceal - under eye only
medium - full coverage *applied with kabuki brush from ecotools*
inez eyeshadow quad in vienna just the soft taupe for lid and light silver for inner corner *elf angled contour and elf blending brush
nyx eyebrow pencil in brown, brush afterward with the eyebrow brush
pixy liquid eyeliner in black
eyelash curler and maybelline mascara
make up forever lip gloss shade no 2
at the terrace of the house waiting for the cab
after 7.5 hours at my friends house waiting for the cab
I prefer the medium - full coverage better if i'm going on outdoor activity because it gives more coverage but still flawless. I think i'm gonna have the full size of this.

I tried the blush on also, the shade is pink but i don't like this. It didn't show up on my skintone :D but maybe if i try the other shade it'll work better. The veil powder is also good, tried it when i was still in Jakarta and it did the job.

Maybe later i'm gonna try these mineral foundation with my bb cream. I wonder how the oil control will be... will review later on.
Thank you for reading and keep fabulous ladies ^^

Note : All pictures taken with Canon IXUS 105

1 comment: