The new babies to removes make up from Local Brand is Shikada and Finesse both from MITU. You can read the review here SHIKADA REVIEW
The difference between them is tiny *not significant ingredients* and amount. Shikada has 30 sheets while Finesse only has 10 sheets, perfect for travelling, IMHO.
Now, the Western Brand review.
ALMAY Make Up Remover
They claim that they're the #1 Brand in America for removing make up.
Key Ingredients : Aloe Vera which is very good for moisturizing skin.
(I believe all my readers are tech savvy, so they can google the ingredients on their own)
Contains : 80 round sheets.
Price : Less than $10 - I bought it for Rp 80.000 early this year.
(Currency $1 = Rp 9.200)
It's a matter of preference, i though like it when my make up remover tissue or pad not so oily.
Let's see it's power, shall we?
I looked like someone just punched me... LOL!
My two cents :
1. I prefer this Make up remover only for removing eye make up only, it is too small and too unconvenient if i used it to clean the whole face. The pad is a bit small for it, so the perfect usage is to remove eye make up.
2. I found it BEST to, use it only put it for about 30 seconds on my eyes and gently removes it. Not removing the eye area with circular motion whatsoever. Remember eye area is sensitive, we don't want the stain of the make up or eyeliner or mascara drop to our under eyes. It can cause dark circle in long term. Uh Oh...
3. I can perfectly use one pad to remove both eyes, and bye bye waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
After this, of course i also use Cleansing Milk to removes all the foundation and etc. Then i move on with my facial wash.
Now, share with me your favourite Make Up Remover, please ^^
Every review is based on my humble opinion, and after the products tested. Result can be vary in some people, i am not responsible for the outcome of the same products used in other people.
- White Lotus : Beauty on Budget
- Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at email@example.com if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Removing Make Up with #1 Brand in America - ALMAY
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
nice review! :DReplyDelete
too bad this brand is not available in into :p
i used to have a make up remover from clinique and it's awesome, works well and not so oily :p
Actually my favourite make up remover is Baby Oil :pDelete
I just tried this out of curiosity and the gimmick for putting the #1 Brand in America on the packaging. Turn out i love it, but not LLOOOVEE it *get the point right?* Hehehehe...
Aku nunggu review mascaranya L'oreal itu kak...#LostFocusReplyDelete
Pengen beli (mascara itu) tapi belum sreg,nunggu reviewmu dulu ah ;)