About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

FINALLY THEY ARRIVED!

Missin you ladies so much.. ^^
I just had a super fabulous trip but exhausting at the same time (will tell about it later).. so tonight i'm just gonna do quick post. And give you guys a peek to my recent haul. I bought it one by one, not all in the same time. On budget, remember? LOL...

ELF :
Elf all over stick in Toffee
Elf all coloring blush *forgot the shade, will edit later*
Elf blush in Shy
Elf bronzer in Cool
Elf brushes - defining eye brush and blending brush

This is only half of the stuff that i ordered, most of them were OOS (Out Of Stock), i'm waiting for another Group Order for this brand (ELF), i'm totally in love with them. The tube on the top right side is DAISO mask, i haven't try all of them yet.. Just the brushes and bronzer also the all over color stick. Will review later :)
NYX cream blushes in Boho Chic and Diva
Coastal Scent brushes - forgot the type :p sorry...

I decided to try on cream blush on, and was ROOTING for the TOPSHOP nutmeg  cream blush on. But my friend couldn't find it when she was in Singapore. So i'm looking for some alternative, and luckily my FD friend pinkyrose sell some of her preloved items, so i got this two cream blush on from NYX for just $10 (include shipping to my house) plus she gave me bonus NYX eyebrow pencil in Brown. So freakin love this cream blush on, gonna try some more from other brand, any reccomendation ladies?
Indonesian Brands except the maybelline
INEZ loose eyeshadow, now i got all the shade of this loose powder blue-green-pink-silver minus the red one (bought the gold one in the past couple of month)
PAC creamy foundation in shade no.4 and 11
Maybelline volumn express in black
Sari Ayu Mujizat Tolak Jerawat (for acnes)
Eye Putti falsies glue
MYLEA hair spray *i love the scent*
Morisse Falsies in no 11
Sari Ayu cream foundation in Kuning Langsat (for yellow tone), Kuning Gading (for pinkish skintone), Sawo Matang (for darker tone)

No comments:

Post a Comment