About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Battle of Shu Uemura Eyebrow Pencil and Inez Eyebrow Pencil (both brown)

Steal or splurge?

Hey ladies, this is not really a review but just a quick analyzing of eye brow pencil. Since it's kinda tricky to find an eye brow pencil that match with your hair color and shade of your skin (i just found my Holy Grail eye brow pencil last month after trial and error for saveral years). You can do your eye brow with your eye shadow too tho' but i'm LAZY i wanna do my face with minimize tools :D

I didn't own this Shu Uemura eye brow pencil tho' i use it today when "FD Beauty Class" event took place today, gonna be another post about this event. That's gonna be a review :)
inez eyebrow pencil looks like
shu uemura eyebrow pencil
(Open the link to see how this eyebrow pencil looks like :D)

Take a look and tell me what you think :)

left : Shu Uemura - right : Inez
Sorry for the un-balance shape of brows :D
Note : after applying these eyebrow pencils, i blend it with eyebrow brush only.. didn't add any eyeshadow to my eyebrow as usual :)
Inez

Shu Uemura
no flash out door (after 3 hours of using)
If i have $23 i will totaly spend it for MAC fix or a good foundation instead, not gonna spend $23 for just one eyebrow pencil... So i'm HAPPY with my inez eyebrow pencil :D just cost me $3.

Shu Uemura
Pros : Very natural, match my shade and hair perfectly, soft and easy to apply (you can go back and forth when drawing), long lasting also, blend well after saveral hours.
Cons : PRICEY, PRICEY, PRICEY :D
Purchase : NO

Inez
Pros : Cheap, Texture is a bit hard but that's how i prefer my eyebrow pencil, Easy to find in any cosmetic stores, last even in hot weather where you can sweat a lot it's not faded.
Cons : Well... you can only goes one way, draw your eyebrow in one side, if you do both side it will look too dark.
Repurchase : hundred percent YESS

No comments:

Post a Comment