About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sweet Lips and Brushes (Haul)

I'm crazy about lips, as you guys all know that i'm a big fan of lip conditioner, lip balm whatsoever more than lipstick. I got mysefl 4 brand new of lip balm lately.

Top : Labello Pearly Shine ; Carmex Lip Balm
Bottom : Labello Light Kiss

And the other one that forgot to take the picture is Banana Boat with Spf Lip Balm ( This one is my favourite, and already used, gonna do the review soon)

Last but not least, i got myself Essence of Beauty travel set brushes.


Left : Face edition
Right : Eyes edition

I forgot how much they cost me, sorry but i got the balm around somewhere in Stephenplatz and the brushes is from my fellow FD member.

No comments:

Post a Comment