About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Monday, June 6, 2011

Short Posting on Make over...

I did Jessie's make up again for Jakarta concert (Bandung make over on this post ). And she wants to wear a bright fuschia color but she didn't like the result, so we stick on the BOLD red lips. I did several changing on her eye make up, too bad there's no close up picture. Because i was dizzy, i was doing her make up on the bus from Bandung to Jakarta. And i got vertigo after, standing behind the driver and the moving bus plus focuss was't easy apparently hiks....
So thanks to some friends that upload her pics, i can show u guys her look... Comments are welcome, as a learning process for me.



All products i used is the same with previous make over, just use different color on eye shadow, and this time i blend it well :D (brown, cream, white for inner corner and highlight).

No comments:

Post a Comment