About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today's Outfit (TO) - Cheap but gorgeous Dress


After so long time didn't post any TO, i'm fulfilling my promise, to upload my current favourite dresses.
This is maroon and one shoulder, i have a soft spot for asymetical items :D
And why is this my favourite because it's cheap haha... less than $10 (IDR 95.000) bought it at Cihampelas Walk - Bandung.
The accesorries is simple long silver earring, and connector flowery ring by F21.
The shoes is Gladiator Wedges by Gaudi.
Enjoy ladies :)

1 comment:

  1. You do look very sexy in that dress. Just a pity the pictures are badly lit.

    ReplyDelete