About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

RANDOM OUTFIT IN JANUARY :D

This post is some of the picture that i forgot to upload recently... I can't sleep so i decided to post some look instead...
Feel free to lemme know what do you think, ladies :D

death combo : stripes and floral (but turns out not that bad :D)

cute stupid balls hahaha

double tiny belt

bodycon dress, but i wear it as top sometimes like this

lurvee the earings just $2 and the conector ring from F21, and curly hair do *did it with my hair straightener*

japanese bun or should i say MESSY bun :(

puff grey cardi plus red ethnic necklace from Bali

one shoulder top

No comments:

Post a Comment