About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Recent Beauty Purchase

My housemates, asked me to company them to buy some of decorative beauty products that they need. I was like, "Uh Oh, i'm gonna be drolling in the beauty stores". And i promise myself already to just buy the things that already in my list. So far i succeeded (blah.. who am i kidding, the stuff that i asked was 80% Out Of Stock so i ended up just like buying 2) hahaha...

I bought one waterproff mascara and the lip palette... yippie....
Without further a do, here they are ladies...
waterproof mascara

the brushes, i like

they have a new packaging, not the silver palette on my previous post

oh god, i'm not a lipstick wearer person but i lurve all the colors

swatch - no flash

swatch - with flash

after washing and rubbing 3 times - with flash

after washing and rubbing 3 times - no flash
Time for review? Hm.. what shud i say...

Evanysenses waterproof mascara, i decided to bought this because my holy grail mascara (Maybelline - Volume Express) just run out and currently i just have one duo mascara and eyeliner from Indonesia beauty brand (Sari Ayu), so far i like that.
And this evanysenses waterproof mascara i'm gonna use this mascara only if i'm using fake lashes... I like to apply mascara if i'm wearing fake lashes, it gives more drama to my eyes and helped my original lashes to pop up more. As i promise will upload my routine when wearing fake lashes soon, keep reading :D
I think this brand specialize in skincare such as body lotion and scrub and beauty wash at the beginning, i didn't know they already expand to decorative products. I need more experiment on this so i can give you guys the full review. Don't worry i'm gonna be brutally honest :D

Pro's :
  1. Cheap
  2. Really did the job, for it's price
  3. Easy to clean (i only used my baby oil to clean this)
Con's :
  1. I'm not sure if its gonna be dried quickly or not
  2. Kinda doubt to wear it without any fake lashes
Repurchase : MAYBE

Wardah Lip Palette, since i'm not a lipstick wearer person. I don't have much lipstick, and it kinda give me a hard time when doing someone's make up. So i decided to get this cheap version from Indonesia Beauty Brand since the ELF lip edition that i ordered last December hasn't arrive yet.
I love all the colour, surprisingly :D

Pro's :
  1. Cheap
  2. The texture is moist
  3. Neutral colour
Con's :
  1. Hate the brushes
  2. Have to apply it twice to get the nice color, if only once it just look like sheer lipgloss
Repurchase : Yes, for doing "Thank You Project"

Hope this post is usefull for you ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment