About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Monday, January 24, 2011

TOOK ME 3 HOURS TO DO THIS

I'm so getting my insomnia back, so i tried to put on a slide show of the look that i create few days ago. It really not as hard as i thougt, but tricky... because i tried and so many errors hahaha... silly me.
I hope you ladies, can forgive me because there's some step that i forgot to put in, because i'm so excited to getting this done to see the final slides. Will do better next time.... at least i can put slides in a movie now :D *it a step forward for technology nemesis like me hahaha*


I put the description of what products that i used in the description box. Please take a look, and your suggestion means a lot, thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment