About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wanna take a peek from my recent fashion haul, ladies???

I've been neglecting about fashion and cheated on make up lately :p
Not that i'm lazy ladies, but i got a promising make over job that encourage me to post more about make over. Wish me luck, i really want (and i think NEED) those cash to buy some of my wish list item hehehe....

I didn't take picture when i'm wearing it because i want it to be a surprise when i actually doing "today's outfit". Plus its more clearer when you guys see it from the actual pics that the OL Shopping upload.

it's actually in dark blue color, which i like so much ^^

oh.. i heart this!!!

OK, i'm a little busty when wearing this :D

               i can totally picture myself wearing this in 3 diferent style already, curious? keep reading :D         



Actually i got two more tank tops, one in black color and the other is pink. But i gave it to my friend since she likes it so much, and i'd love to see her look gorgeous in that. And also one two tone outfit, in black and peach, but i forgot to upload it *sowwry, clumsy me*.
I forgot the exact price of each of these items, but these five dresses and two tank tops just cost me $40, i got free shipping and one dress for free. (thank you love for buying me this gorgeous dress, smooch)

Fashion tips :  
DON'T GET LAZY TO BROWSE FOR DISCOUNTED ITEMS AND PURCHASE WITH GIFT *PLEASE ALWAYS BE CAREFUL WHEN DOING OL SHOPPING TOO*

No comments:

Post a Comment