About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Monday, May 23, 2011

FOTD - Inspired by...

Like i said on this post i'm gonna copy JEssica Harlow FOTD from her video - Sexy Shamrock. I think she look super PRETTY in the video, well.. since i'm a HUGE fan of greeney lately (still :D) and i didn't copy all tho' doing my own version.
Because i'm not sure if i will look good on black cut crease like she did on her video. I'm still learning about this cut crease thingy.
Anyway, here's my -not too- sexy look hahaha...



I used dark green instead of black to my crease and blend it above. Well.. it's too many FOTD using green already, let just stop on this one, shall we? Continue-ing to my neutral color i think :D

Kinda forget but i kinda use this stuff that day..

Face
Inez Satin Smooth foundation in Beige
Revlon L/P in Light

Eyes
Inez loose e/s in green
88 shimmer palette - no brand in dark green
SA duo eyeliner and mascara
T217 falsies cut in half and in outer corner only
Inez eyebrow pencil in Dark chocolate

Cheek
ELF all over color

Lips
Napoleon Perdis in Watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment