About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

FUN TIME = Djakarta Warehouse Project 2011

BIG APPLAUS FOR MY DEAR BESTIES @ditatepus and partner in crime @AndiSopyandi
they made it, one of the biggest outdoor event in Indonesia for music, Djakarta Warehouse Project 2011
last Friday.
With International DJs and Artists, and National Artists, plus Special Shows. About 50 well known musician and artists line up to entertained us on 3 different stage, Red/ White/ Black area. My favourite was the Red area there were the DJs play.
I saw a lot of Indonesian famous artist were attending. This is definitely the place to SEEN and BE SEEN.

I arrived around 10 PM at the venue and, the crowd already get crazy. I think i'm done with the rambling coz it reminds me so much of good accompany, good food and drinks, also meet and greet with some of my besties that lives in Jakarta, not to mention the music. One word DOPE!!!!!

I decided to wear light for this event, it was hot.. no heels needed, seriously! You are gonna dance all night long! Forget the big bag also, a small purse will do.

Here's some do's and don'ts if you were about to attend outdoor event!

Do's

Wear comfortable clothes, and shoes (flats yeay, heels NAY)
Bring your id, better copy it first and put the original one at home
Charge your digicam and cellphone before
Drink lots of water
Don't worry of coming alone (i did come alone, but met so many people there)
Make sure you got the list of the rundown properly, you don't wanna miss the performance from your favourite artist, no?
Brings cash, because sometimes there's problem with the EDC machine if you paying with cards.

Dont's

Don't overwear, mini dresses with heels? Hallo... you will get tired for 2 hours..
Don't accept anything from stranger, be carefull...
Don't drive home drunk

Ah, i have the best memories last friday. Can't wait to DWP2012!

TO :
Cardigan : Forever21
Dress : Korean OL shop
(Green lacey dress)
Bag : Belezza
Flats : Pixie
Accesorries : Earrings is gift, and ring bought in near my campus

No comments:

Post a Comment