About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Saturday, March 3, 2012

First Impression of Cameleon Blusher Palette

I got this at sasa.com Cost me approx $18 (around IDR 170-ish) include shipping to my house.
Here the link you can see more preview from this palette. The original price was $13.50 quite cheap aite?

I was skeptical about this palette, but i wanna broaden my blush color collection and since i got the coral-ey color from Amuse Blush Palette i thought this will be nice addition. Turns out it's beyond expectation from the packaging, and size. Size does matter, LOL >.<

Since this is just a first impression, i just pat a bit the slightest color to my cheek yesterday on this post, and loving the result i can't wait to share it to you my fantabulous. Review will do later, after i'm using this all.


I'll let the pictures tells you the story.

The product and ingredients

Top : No Flash - Bottom : With Flash


Swatches

Left Side
Left : With Flash - Right : No Flash
Right Side
both with flash
Swatches on My Hand (Clockwise)
Right Side
Top : No Flash - Bottom : With Flash
 Left Side
Top : No Flash - Bottom : With Flash

What i like and dislike, SO FAR

Like
  • Lots of color for such price (10 colors)
  • Pigmented - only one swipe already gives such pretty color + Not too Powdery
  • The push to open button on the packaging, makes it looks elegant (expensive)
Dislike
  • Has a bit shimmer on it, so i don't think it suits the photography and wedding purposes like they claim in the packaging.
  • Endurance - i let water runs approx. one minute and when i swipe it, it's gone!
 What do you think? Sorry for the pictures spammer :p

16 comments:

  1. wah jadi tertarik, so far pas pakai seharian bikin berminyak ga?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ada yang bershimmer, jd kalo dipake siang kyknya otomatis keliatan "berminyak" (bahasa halus dari glowy) wkwkw...
      Blm dipake seharian, kmrn bbrp jam aja, itupun di ruangan. :D

      Delete
  2. Madaaa... itu blush-nya keren2 euyy..,
    bikin pengen ajaahh
    ditunggu deh review2nyaa

    miss you makkk..
    baru sekarang browser gw bisa komen2 lagi.hehehe... ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long time no see darling, kemana aja :)
      Thx for stopping by XOXO

      Delete
  3. kak mada belinya langsung di sasa.com apa lewat olshop indo ? aku ngiler.com nih hahaha .. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beli di FD mak, lapak mimo.
      Hihi.. doyan shimmer? Aku kaget pas buka lah ya kok ad ayang pake shimmer, blm dicobain smua sik n blm dipake seharian jg...

      Delete
    2. emngnya lebay yaaa shimmernyaaa ? aku sih doyan g doyan sih ama shimmer tapi kalo lagi centilnya kumat hajar aja :D

      Delete
    3. Kl di swatch ga terlalu, tp kl dipantengin abis keliatan sik shimmernya >.<

      Delete
  4. Ooh I like the packaging! It does look very professional. But the blushes themselves don't differ much?? I got the feeling that they would look similar on the cheeks. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the color is on one color wheel, i haven't got the chance to try them all, just the lightest color, and some has shimmer on it, so i'm not gonna use it for day make up, maybe night..

      Delete
  5. I like the packaging too! But wut do u think of the colors? Do u think its very red-ish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color didn't differ much eyh? I seriously need someone with lighter skin tone than me to try on this all, so i can make a comparison this on my skin tone and someone who's lighter.

      Delete
  6. wow 10 blushes with that price?? I seriously want this right now. looking forward for your full review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooww.. So many colors a! Despite the fact that it dissapear over water, but it has pretty nice colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me think so too, so many colors, and i didn't expect it to be that huge >.<

      Delete