About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Sunday, November 20, 2011

(edited) FOTD with Naturactor Foundation

First i'm truly sorry won't be able to show you guys on the swatch and the how was the foundation looks like. I will edit this post soon, as long as i got time to take picture. Please googling it for now, altho' i know all of you already know probably have it. I learned from you my dearies ^^

Finally got time to upload this ^^

I heard about this foundation from "Kelas Dandan FD" at first, and couldn't find it in Bandung (where i live) but lucky me, i got it from a friend from FD forum. The reviews on this foundation are great, the coverage is medium to full. And since the Japanese and Korean decorative products is highly rated, i'm excited to try.

I would like to do a FOTD of this foundation on my face, but i think it's better for NC 15- NC 30. So i asked my lovely friend, Miss Yosephine Maria to be my victim, she agreed *evil grin*

I use this foundation on her face with my finger only, no tools involved. Turns out it did beautiful, not too heavy on her lovely face. If you want a better coverage use it with wet sponge or sponge will do. The texture pretty thick, so it kinda hard using brushes.


See, i didn't to do much. she's already gorgeous. The only dissapointing part for me is i didn't perfectly make a contouring for her nose and the falsies. Probably i should use another type for her eyes.

Face : Naturactor Foundation shade 151, Revlon loose powder in light, ELF all over stick in Toffee
Cheek : Amuse blush palette (i use the coral color) just lightly swipe, for a touch of color only
Eyes : Elizabeth Arden Eyeliner Pencil in Black, Inez eyeshadow quad, Eyebrow - Revlon wet/dry eyeshadow in chocolate, Jolly Falsies no 18 i think.
Lips : Inez in Terracota, Napoleon Perdis lipgloss

We played around with the hair, she wants the daytime to night look. For daytime, just add your favourite accesories, and a simple ponytail or back combing hair will do. Without changing the look on the face.

Next post about make up will review Milani cream to powder foundation. (And of course editing this post with a closer look of Naturactor).
Have a nice weekend, my fantabulous ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment