About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My (current) No Make Up, Make up.

Hai lovely, how are all of you doing? I'm not in a good mood, because it was raining every single day. I don't know why, but i really don't like rain. :(

I got lazy to put make up lately, as i put everything on my traincase now, and just put my skin care regimen on the table. I blame it on my current hair style, i need a hair cut ASAP.

Without further a do, enjoy :)


Face : Maybelline BB Cream (under eye, cheek), Revlon Loose Powder
Eyes : Inez eyebrown pencil in dark chocolate, Pixy eyeliner pencil in black, Urban Decay Asphyxia for lower lash line, One coat of Maybelline mascara.
Cheek : Amuse blush palette
Lips : Banana Boat SPF 15 lipbalm

No comments:

Post a Comment