About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Practising My Make Up

I think i should get back to my brushes ASAP, as i never touch them anymore. Hiks..
Few days ago, i tried to practising my eye make up. Turn out so-so, not hate it, but not fancy it either.
Need sugestion, be kind with me pretty ladies :D



Face : Maybelline cream smooth foundie (under eye, n cheek), TWC Fanbo Gaharu, Revlon loose powder
Eyes : Maybelline concealer as base, Etude gel liner black for lid, Mirabella e/s palette (highlighter, brow bone, maybelline mascara
Cheek : Amuse blush palette
Lips : Wardah palette no 31 (bottom, right) this palette

2 comments:

  1. It's true, when I don't play around with makeup for some time I'll feel awkward working with brushes again. But you did so well here! Probably darker color right on top of your upper lashline? That would make the eyes look more awake. Perfect lip color, by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @fifi : yeah, that's always my problem, quite hard to figure how dark, is it enough etc.. thanks for reminding me again *blushing*

    ReplyDelete