About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Monday, November 21, 2011

Milani Creme to Powder Foundation

Smooth Finish Milani Creme to Powder foundation is oil free in 07 Medium Beige, i got it from a fellow from FD.



"Just one simple step smotthes and evens out skin tone while covering imperfections. This lightweight cream glides on easily then transforms to a soft powder finish. Moisture-balance for all skin types. Feels fabuous on your skin. Fast results that last."

To use : Lightly brush sponge across make up, Stroke on evenly.

My quick review :
It did glides on easily, if you touch the surface of the foudation it's absorbs easily on your finger, that's why i thought it is best to use your finger or brush if needed. Don't use the sponges, the sponges will only absorb the foundation and give a very light coverage to your face therefore this foundation will be finished before you know it. Such a waste right?
I forgot to apply my moisturizer before, but turns out it didn't cause me any problem. You know when you use foundation and forgot to use moisturizer the foundation looks so uneven on your face? That didn't happen to me. It did moisturize your face.
Review on the oil control will have to wait, because on this post i just use it for like one hour then wipe it out. Just for a quick swatch for my beloved readers. Will try this for a week and we'll see how it goes, will post every single picture using this foundation, promise.
This is maybe the product that i will use everyday, because the coverage is light. If you want a medium or full coverage you have to set it with loose powder and TWC after, otherwise, just another light foundation. Heavier than tinted moisturizer tho'.

 Swatches is on my face, what do you think? I thought it's a bit white on my face.
Click this picture, it's a Gif file 



Face : Milani Creme to Powder in Medium Beige 07, Marcks loose powder in creme, ELF all over stick in Toffee (contouring)
Eyes : Aubeau e/s base, Urban Decay in Flash (purple), Elizabeth Arden Black eyeliner pencil, Maybelline mascara
Cheek : Everyday Mineral blush - pink color (don't know the shade, i got it from FD, share from friend)
Lips : The Body Shop lipstick (nude) 


Additional pics, just for fun :p








 


No comments:

Post a Comment