About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Sunday, November 6, 2011

What i wore for "Back To Nature" theme! WW

It was confusing, and in a very short time notice i couldn't pull an idea together for the look.
So i decided to make it very simple but a touch of nature.
Many of them wear flowery dress, some wore really cute outfit made with leaves as accesorries.
Mine? Well... i surely hope it was not too ordinary hahaha... blah!

WRONG ANGLE, looks so fat :D

WOHOOO 28 and still going strong, HBD MCUC
TO

Yellow vintage dress
The highlight of my outfit is the BELT, it was made from bammboo
(a gift from my dear friend, Pramudita Karendra 4 years ago as a souvenir from her lovely hometown Yogyakarta)
Gold earring (actually it was my friend's, but i just don't wanna give her back,it's gorgeous... hahaa)
I wore a simple sandal only

As you guys know, my narsistic level is BAD hahaha.... so here we go!





Have a great weekend everybody ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment