About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

So Much 4 the Color Blocking

Due to my weight gain issue (blah... who doesn't have that issue?)
I'm got a closet full of clothes but nothing to wear case, yeah.. lame!
But i don't wanna give up just yet!

Doing my thesis and has to go back and forth running around chasing my professor, mmph... NOT FUN. So bye heels welcome flats, as long as, bye dresses, and hai to shirt!
Don't wanna make it boring, tho' so i tried something that really nerve wrecking, wearing color blocking outfit.

So much for the attempt, but here i go.. what do you pretty ladies think?
 All outfit are from OL Shop in Facebook
Bag : gift from Mom
Shoes : Catwalk - BTC (Bancung)
Ring : Small boutique near my campus

No comments:

Post a Comment