About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Make Over - Sheina

Okay movin on to Sheina's photo.
Funny story, i only got 15 mins to do her make up, not to mention have to touch up other's make up because it was last call before all the singers went on stage and perform  *nail biting*
The only thing that made me feel graceful is this taught me how to manage myself under pressure! I have to calm down and do my best so my client(s) won't dissapointed. That is the key of services rite? Consumer's Satisfaction.
I decided to open up her eyes, by giving her inner corner a touch of shimmery white eye shadow, not too sparkling tho' afraid it's gonna be look oily. Just a simpe pat motion with flat eye shadow brush on her inner corner, and black, white, grey eye shadow on her eyes. I put a light store black eye liner on her lower lash line also, but didn't have time to put some mascara. This is the best that i could do in 15 mins approx. Poor her :(






FOTD

Face : Revlon shine control, Clinique moisturizer, Fanbo TWC in Gaharu,Milani creme to powder in Medium
Beige, Revlon Loose powder in Light
Eyes : Elizabeth Arden Black eyeliner pencil, Jolly Falsies no 23, Maybelline mascara, Sephora Color Play Palette, Aubeau e/s base
Cheek : NYC sunny bronzer, Amuse blush palette, PAC blush on no. 08
Lips : Elizabeth Arder in Pink Punch, Napoleon Perdis Limited Edition Lipgloss in Watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment