About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Friday, June 3, 2011

Make Over Again

Remember what i said about my own wisdom of quality control? Yeah, my clients (i Thank God for that) keep coming back, and i really really appreciate the chance that they gave me. They trust me to do their make up again on their previous concert, i suppose to sing also. But something came up and i have to give it up.. but really sad i'm crazy in love with the repertoire that they sang on that concert. Plus there's another 3 city more to go, Jakarta, Surabaya and Malang. So be ready people, Maranatha Christian University Choir is about to rock the stage and give you guys a memorable performance.
And i promised them that i will be focus on the two of them only, because it was hectic and i was afraid there's not gonna enough time if i accept another client.

Jessie
Meet her everybody, she's still at uni but already married ( remember my pre-wedding client ) and make a lovely couple with her husband. Her husband always support her in positive ways for everything she do. Lucky her :)
Because of the choir was singing folklore, they are asked to a simple hair do, just bun their long hair. Easy :D (lucky me hahhaha...) and she asked to have a bold lips, so i gave her the fabulous red!!! I didn't blend much with the eye, because i want it to be clear on the stage (mind the lighting ladies *excuse* :p).

Face :
Mustika Ratu moisturizer for oily skin
Revlon shine control lotion
Inez liquid foundie mixed (ivory and beige)
Maybelline dream smooth mousse #nude beige
Revlon l/p in light
Mustika Ratu oxygenated face spray

Cheek :
Amuse blush palette

Eyes :
Aubeau e/s base
Sari Ayu 25th year edition palette (black and white)
Pixy liquid eye liner in black 
T217 falsies and Jolly falsies

Lips :
Revlon either #006 or #900 i forgot, it was hers

Sisi
She has a flawless skin, but a very thin eyes. Doesn't even has a lid. I did like her previous make over, really pop out her eyes on this post but she also looks good in this look. I try to give soft smokey eye, but i was not really happy with the result, maybe if i add another pair of lashes and add bottom lashes will give more drama.
Face :
Revlon shine control lotion
Mustika Ratu oxygenated spray
Inez liquid foundation in ivory
Revlon l/p

Cheek :
Amuse blush palette

Eyes :
Sari Ayu 25th year palette edition (brown and white)
Pixy liquid eye liner
Jolly falsies

Lips :
Wardah lip palette mixed #31 and #32

All comments, critics and anything are so welcome ladies. Help me improve my skills....

No comments:

Post a Comment