About Me

My photo
Just an average master degree student, currently working on my thesis and doing make over in my spare time IF i'm not shopping LOL... I can be reach at imelda_husin@yahoo.co.id if you guys want me to review your products or sponsorship or simply wanna chat. Thank you...

Friday, January 14, 2011

First Trial on uploading videos

I know, i'm a huge enemy of technology.. But trying to make up with it hahaha...
Someone helped me, i really need to have quickie on photoshop, editing videos, pimpin' my blog :(I posted a step by step on my make up on the previous post, here's some rambling about it.

Not really a tutorial just basically me trying to do some video, hm.. what should i say about it. It's pretty awkward and i found myself kinda nervous while doing it. It was kinda strange and shy feeling (whaaat??) and i giggle a lot, so i give up after the second trial and decided just go with the third one. I hoped it won't bored you guys out hehe....:p

Enjoy :)

PS : $1 = Idr 9.000

No comments:

Post a Comment